- Which browsers does uGRIDD support?
uGRIDD is built to work best on the latest desktop and mobile browsers.
We support the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox.
Old browsers may still be fully functional with minor cosmetic issues.
For the best experience please use the latest version of your browser
- Officially Supported Browsers
||*IE 11 and later
||Microsoft Edge 38 & later
||v51.0 & later
||58.0 & later
||9 & later
* Starting from Jan 1, 2016, uGRIDD has officially deprecated IE7 and IE8 support. Please upgrade to IE11 instead.
* Unofficially, uGRIDD should look and behave well enough in Opera for Windows and Mac OS, Safari for Windows, Chromium, and Chrome for Linux and Mac OS, Firefox for Linux Mac OS, though they are not officially supported
||iOS 8 & later
||Android 5.0 & later
* All uGRIDD tools with upload function will not work in mobile device currently
* Unofficially, uGRIDD should look and behave well on iPhone, Android phones, and other modern smartphones, though they are not officially supported
Again, for the best experience please use the latest browser